Leadership Training Center at The Point
“The LTC has given me space to clarify vision and discern what my call to church planting will look like? The LTC has provided me an environment for critical thinking and time time to wrestle through tough questions – both personally and spiritually. I’ve had access to experienced leaders who have been available for my questions and give me feedback. It’s been an opportunity to learn new principles and methodologies and then practice them while getting coaching along the way.” Mitchell Shiver, Leadership Resident
- Are you leading at a high level and wondering what’s next?
- Have you ever been curious about what it takes to be a campus pastor or church planter?
- Do you wonder if being a campus pastor or planting a new church might be something you could do?
- Have you wanted to make a greater impact for God’s Kingdom?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, please email email@example.com to learn more about what it would look like for you to start something new!
In September 2016, NewThing and The Point Church are partnering together to open a brand new NewThing Leadership Training Center (LTC)!
The LTC is for people who want to complete a NewThing leadership residency at one of THE POINT’s 6 campuses.
- NewThing Residency Matching Fund available for qualified residents.
- Residents at the LTC will work directly with The Point Church leaders and leaders from other area NewThing Network Churches.
- Select Residents will be invited to plant new Point Church campuses.
- Residents earn credit for a Masters Degree at Wheaton College.
If you are looking to participate in a leadership residency in the Raleigh area or want to to know more, we want to talk to you!
Complete our Application: NTLTC at The Point Questionnaire
Email your completed NTLTC Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about a NewThing Leadership Residency, please email us at email@example.com